Monday, October 13, 2008

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi everyone.

I used to have an audio blog that a number of people really liked; it was called Soul Shower. Due to a variety of reasons, I was unable to keep up with the blog and stopped updating it. One day, I went to delete a different blog that I had started and accidentally deleted all of Soul Shower. That was three years of love and dedication wiped away because I wasn't paying attention and I deleted the blog (as you can imagine, that wasn't a good day). However, due to some recent inspiration I'm going to give audio blogging another go. I still have a lot of things to figure out (or remember, depending on how you want to look at it) about this whole thing, but once I do, I look forward to posting and interacting with all you lovely soul people in the future.

Be well, and take care.
AK